Concierge Jobs in Ibthorpe
A Concierge provides personal services and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They affect various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Ibthorpe
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Ibthorpe
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first freshen of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual dexterous to find the grant for customers similar to a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Ibthorpe
- Welcome customers upon entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the point of citation for guests who need assistance or instruction and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the money for them later personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most tolerable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer abet or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident bearing in mind a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequently a customer-focused orientation
- High studious diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant dome will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Ibthorpe