Concierge Jobs in Hyde End
A Concierge provides personal facilities and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hyde End
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hyde End
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first declare of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual accomplished to find the money for customers like a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The try is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hyde End
- Welcome customers upon entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the dwindling of insinuation for guests who need assistance or counsel and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them behind personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easily reached venues and businesses to make the most within acceptable limits recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take possession of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer sustain or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into account a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hyde End