Concierge Jobs in Hurstbourne Tarrant
A Concierge provides personal facilities and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They operate various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hurstbourne Tarrant
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hurstbourne Tarrant
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first heavens of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual accomplished to manage to pay for customers following a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The aspiration is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hurstbourne Tarrant
- Welcome customers upon entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the point of suggestion for guests who infatuation assistance or opinion and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and present them with personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the clear venues and businesses to make the most adequate recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident following a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later than a customer-focused orientation
- High learned diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant ring will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hurstbourne Tarrant