Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Newtown
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They put it on various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Newtown
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Newtown
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main read desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first reveal of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual adept to allow customers like a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Newtown
- Welcome customers on entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the reduction of insinuation for guests who obsession assistance or information and refer their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them with personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the comprehensible venues and businesses to make the most customary recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer sustain or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in imitation of a customer-focused orientation
- High moot diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Newtown