Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Green
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They work various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first melody of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual able to manage to pay for customers in imitation of a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The purpose is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Green
- Welcome customers upon entrance and assert reservations
- Act as the point of insinuation for guests who craving assistance or opinion and adopt their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and present them once personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most agreeable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer advance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident similar to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues gone a customer-focused orientation
- High researcher diploma; degree in hotel paperwork or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hungerford Green