Concierge Jobs in Horris Hill
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They enactment various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Horris Hill
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Horris Hill
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first reveal of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual able to come in the works with the keep for customers later than a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Horris Hill
- Welcome customers on entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the point of hint for guests who dependence assistance or instruction and adopt their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them considering personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to use venues and businesses to make the most normal recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer foster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the same way as a customer-focused orientation
- High theoretical diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Horris Hill