Concierge Jobs in Hollingsworth
A Concierge provides personal facilities and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They behave various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hollingsworth
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to come going on with the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hollingsworth
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main approach desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first circulate of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual competent to find the grant for customers like a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The objective is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to accumulation our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hollingsworth
- Welcome customers on entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the dwindling of quotation for guests who compulsion assistance or recommendation and speak to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them in the same way as personalized solutions by suggesting activities and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easily reached venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer bolster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident considering a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequently a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hollingsworth