Concierge Jobs in Hoe Benham
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They put-on various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hoe Benham
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hoe Benham
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first circulate of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual competent to pay for customers in imitation of a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The try is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hoe Benham
- Welcome customers on entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the point of citation for guests who compulsion assistance or opinion and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the grant for them taking into consideration personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most agreeable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident gone a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the manner of a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hoe Benham