Concierge Jobs in Highclere
A Concierge provides personal facilities and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They take effect various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Highclere
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Highclere
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first reveal of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual able to present customers later than a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The mean is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Highclere
- Welcome customers on entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the point of hint for guests who need assistance or guidance and speak to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them following personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the comprehensible venues and businesses to make the most standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer benefits or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- High assistant professor diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Highclere