Concierge Jobs in Headley
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They deed various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Headley
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Headley
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first aerate of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and reliable individual nimble to manage to pay for customers following a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intention is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Headley
- Welcome customers on entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who need assistance or suggestion and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the keep for them with personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the straightforward venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident afterward a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequently a customer-focused orientation
- High studious diploma; degree in hotel executive or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Headley