Concierge Jobs in Hamstead Marshall
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They undertaking various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hamstead Marshall
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hamstead Marshall
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first publicize of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual skilled to offer customers with a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The object is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hamstead Marshall
- Welcome customers on entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the point of reference for guests who compulsion assistance or assistance and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have enough money them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the open venues and businesses to make the most welcome recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer facilitate or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident afterward a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later than a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel running or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hamstead Marshall