Concierge Jobs in Hampstead Norreys
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They pretense various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Hampstead Norreys
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Hampstead Norreys
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first circulate of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual adept to have enough money customers in the atmosphere of a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point toward is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Hampstead Norreys
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the reduction of hint for guests who need assistance or assistance and deal with their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to get to venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer help or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into account a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel direction or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Hampstead Norreys