Concierge Jobs in Ham
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Ham
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Ham
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first reveal of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual skilled to have the funds for customers like a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Ham
- Welcome customers on entrance and pronounce reservations
- Act as the narrowing of citation for guests who craving assistance or guidance and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come up with the maintenance for them subsequently personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easily reached venues and businesses to make the most normal recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident past a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel handing out or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Ham