Concierge Jobs in Halfway
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Halfway
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Halfway
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first way of being of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual skillful to have the funds for customers considering a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Halfway
- Welcome customers on entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the narrowing of quotation for guests who habit assistance or counsel and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and meet the expense of them considering personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the available venues and businesses to make the most agreeable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High learned diploma; degree in hotel executive or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Halfway