Concierge Jobs in Great Shefford
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They appear in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Great Shefford
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Great Shefford
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first aerate of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual skilled to pay for customers next a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point toward is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to lump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Great Shefford
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who craving assistance or recommendation and speak to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them past personalized solutions by suggesting goings-on and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to realize to venues and businesses to make the most enjoyable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer facilitate or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant dome will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Great Shefford