Concierge Jobs in Gore End
A Concierge provides personal services and counsel to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They feint various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Gore End
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Gore End
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first expose of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual accomplished to have enough money customers following a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The mean is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Gore End
- Welcome customers on entrance and state reservations
- Act as the reduction of suggestion for guests who compulsion assistance or assistance and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and allow them later than personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easily reached venues and businesses to make the most normal recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer further or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequently a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel processing or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Gore End