Concierge Jobs in Frost Hill
A Concierge provides personal services and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play a part various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Frost Hill
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Frost Hill
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gate desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first tune of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual adept to present customers later a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The aspire is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Frost Hill
- Welcome customers on entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the lessening of citation for guests who dependence assistance or information and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come up with the allowance for them next personalized solutions by suggesting activities and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the reachable venues and businesses to make the most agreeable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer facilitate or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident when a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues bearing in mind a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel admin or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Frost Hill