Concierge Jobs in Farnborough
A Concierge provides personal facilities and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They sham various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Farnborough
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Farnborough
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main approach desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first vent of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual skillful to pay for customers subsequent to a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Farnborough
- Welcome customers upon entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the reduction of suggestion for guests who compulsion assistance or suggestion and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come in the works with the child maintenance for them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting goings-on and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the manageable venues and businesses to make the most agreeable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident gone a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the tone of a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Farnborough