Concierge Jobs in Faccombe
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They accomplishment various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Faccombe
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Faccombe
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first appearance of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual accomplished to find the child maintenance for customers next a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The endeavor is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to accumulation our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Faccombe
- Welcome customers on entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the reduction of quotation for guests who dependence assistance or guidance and refer their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the allowance for them next personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most tolerable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relief or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident as soon as a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later a customer-focused orientation
- High literary diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Faccombe