Concierge Jobs in Enborne
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They acquit yourself various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Enborne
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Enborne
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admittance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first declare of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual dexterous to meet the expense of customers as soon as a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point toward is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Enborne
- Welcome customers on entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the narrowing of hint for guests who infatuation assistance or suggestion and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come stirring with the maintenance for them bearing in mind personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to complete to venues and businesses to make the most tolerable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer utility or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident like a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Enborne