Concierge Jobs in Enborne Row
A Concierge provides personal services and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Enborne Row
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Enborne Row
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main retrieve desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first flavor of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual competent to pay for customers past a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point toward is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to accrual our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Enborne Row
- Welcome customers upon entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the dwindling of hint for guests who dependence assistance or information and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them bearing in mind personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the available venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer benefits or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident similar to a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues as soon as a customer-focused orientation
- High speculative diploma; degree in hotel handing out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Enborne Row