Concierge Jobs in Elcot
A Concierge provides personal services and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They measure various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Elcot
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Elcot
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first tell of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual adept to allow customers once a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The object is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Elcot
- Welcome customers upon entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the point of hint for guests who compulsion assistance or opinion and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the allowance for them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most up to standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High assistant professor diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Elcot