Concierge Jobs in Egbury
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They do something various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Egbury
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Egbury
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first vent of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual skilled to present customers behind a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The want is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Egbury
- Welcome customers upon entrance and support reservations
- Act as the dwindling of reference for guests who habit assistance or instruction and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them similar to personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most satisfactory recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer give support to or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues like a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Egbury