Concierge Jobs in Eddington
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Eddington
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Eddington
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first broadcast of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual skilled to meet the expense of customers like a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Eddington
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the lessening of mention for guests who habit assistance or guidance and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them next personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the approachable venues and businesses to make the most customary recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident past a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues considering a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel admin or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Eddington