Cleaning Jobs In Chingford
A Cleaners’ role can get used to depending upon their flexible environment but in general, their duties will include: Clean, stock, and supplying designated capability areas. Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping. Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks. Notify government of deficiencies or repairs required Cleaning Jobs In Chingford}
Job Title: Cleaning
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NW1
Salary Rate: £9-£10 per hr
As a cleaner, you should be proficient to utter assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and clever to put upon an war with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities Of Cleaning Jobs In Chingford:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and purposeless furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying garbage cans. Cleaning Jobs In Chingford}
- Washing and airing windows.
- Liaising past the line officer to ensure that you have satisfactory cleaning products at all time.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line proprietor of repairs that dependence to be done.
Requirements For Cleaning Jobs in Abbey Wood :
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in the similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to fixed tasks upon time later minimal supervision.
- Available to doing mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Are you looking for employment?
Contact Workers Direct now!
To apply speak to your CV to arrange a harsh placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151