Chef Jobs in Upper Farringdon
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enhance planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs in Upper Farringdon
Job Title: Chef Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: GU32
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Chef in the GU32 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Chef Jobs in Upper Farringdon
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs in Upper Farringdon:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary bookish degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in force chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary doing ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people next food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Chef Jobs in Upper Farringdon