Care Home Cook Jobs in Drointon
Staff Direct is delighted to find the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Drointon
You’ll prepare, cook and utility meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Drointon
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequent to residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as a consequence some specific skills needed to operate in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your acknowledge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count up the feat to pass a criminal background check, often bearing in mind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or join degree from a community teacher in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in when recipes
- the success to treat people considering dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Drointon