Care Home Cook Jobs in Draycott in the Moors
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Draycott in the Moors
You’ll prepare, cook and sustain meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Draycott in the Moors
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in the same way as residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functioning in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to play-act in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also insert the expertise to pass a criminal background check, often once a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or associate degree from a community bookish in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in next recipes
- the ability to treat people later than dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Draycott in the Moors