Care Home Cook Jobs in Doxey
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Doxey
You’ll prepare, cook and help meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Doxey
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation like residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as a consequence some specific skills needed to put-on in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your permit and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the completion to pass a criminal background check, often past a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or colleague degree from a community university in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in like recipes
- the execution to treat people subsequently dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Doxey