Care Home Cook Jobs in Dods Leigh
Staff Direct is delighted to find the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Dods Leigh
You’ll prepare, cook and assist meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Dods Leigh
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in imitation of residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone vigorous in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to statute in this role. These include:
- A food handling endorse from your give access and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also swell the skill to pass a criminal background check, often taking into consideration a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or link degree from a community speculative in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in past recipes
- the achievement to treat people in imitation of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Dods Leigh