Care Home Cook Jobs in Derrington
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Derrington
You’ll prepare, cook and help meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Derrington
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequent to residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone dynamic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to bill in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also combine the ability to pass a criminal background check, often considering a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or connect degree from a community teacher in culinary arts, cooking, or another partnered field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the achievement to treat people similar to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Derrington