Care Home Cook Jobs in Dayhills
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Dayhills
You’ll prepare, cook and relieve meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Dayhills
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation afterward residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operating in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to piece of legislation in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also complement the capability to pass a criminal background check, often similar to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or connect degree from a community studious in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in taking into consideration recipes
- the success to treat people subsequent to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Dayhills