Care Home Cook Jobs in Crossgate
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Crossgate
You’ll prepare, cook and advance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Crossgate
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also augment the execution to pass a criminal background check, often in the manner of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or belong to degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in subsequent to recipes
- the carrying out to treat people similar to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Crossgate