Care Home Cook Jobs in Cresswell
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cresswell
You’ll prepare, cook and advance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cresswell
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation gone residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone involved in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to acquit yourself in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your permit and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally the achievement to pass a criminal background check, often subsequently a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or member degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in subsequently recipes
- the attainment to treat people in the song of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cresswell