Care Home Cook Jobs in Cranberry
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cranberry
You’ll prepare, cook and service meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cranberry
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation bearing in mind residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone involved in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are plus some specific skills needed to behave in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also affix the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often in the same way as a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or associate degree from a community scholastic in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in with recipes
- the endowment to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cranberry