Care Home Cook Jobs in Cowley
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cowley
You’ll prepare, cook and promote meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cowley
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone keen in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are after that some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your give access and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the talent to pass a criminal background check, often considering a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or connect degree from a community researcher in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in past recipes
- the exploit to treat people subsequently dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cowley