Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotwalton
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotwalton
You’ll prepare, cook and advance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotwalton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to acquit yourself in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the execution to pass a criminal background check, often subsequently a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or join degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in later recipes
- the achievement to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotwalton