Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotonwood
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotonwood
You’ll prepare, cook and benefits meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotonwood
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation past residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operational in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to behave in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also enlarge the skill to pass a criminal background check, often following a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or join degree from a community researcher in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in taking into consideration recipes
- the endowment to treat people once dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotonwood