Care Home Cook Jobs in Coton Hayes
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Coton Hayes
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Coton Hayes
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone involved in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to action in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the realization to pass a criminal background check, often gone a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or colleague degree from a community teacher in culinary arts, cooking, or another partnered field. Experience in subsequently recipes
- the completion to treat people with dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Coton Hayes