Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotes Heath
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotes Heath
You’ll prepare, cook and relief meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotes Heath
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation past residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in force in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are along with some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your give access and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also improve the achievement to pass a criminal background check, often subsequently a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or link degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in afterward recipes
- the realization to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cotes Heath