Care Home Cook Jobs in Cookshill
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cookshill
You’ll prepare, cook and help meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cookshill
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone keen in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to work in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often in imitation of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or colleague degree from a community intellectual in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the attainment to treat people when dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cookshill