Care Home Cook Jobs in Coldmeece
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Coldmeece
You’ll prepare, cook and service meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Coldmeece
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation behind residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of zip in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are afterward some specific skills needed to discharge duty in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also increase the talent to pass a criminal background check, often bearing in mind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or belong to degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in bearing in mind recipes
- the talent to treat people similar to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Coldmeece