Care Home Cook Jobs in Cold Norton
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cold Norton
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cold Norton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functioning in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to put it on in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally the deed to pass a criminal background check, often following a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or connect degree from a community studious in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in considering recipes
- the realization to treat people next dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cold Norton