Care Home Cook Jobs in Church Eaton
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Church Eaton
You’ll prepare, cook and facilitate meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Church Eaton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into account residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are then some specific skills needed to put it on in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also put in the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often past a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or associate degree from a community bookish in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the expertise to treat people next dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Church Eaton