Care Home Cook Jobs in Chipnall
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Chipnall
You’ll prepare, cook and promote meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Chipnall
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in force in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to achievement in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your declare and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also total the capability to pass a criminal background check, often following a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or member degree from a community learned in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in similar to recipes
- the ability to treat people following dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Chipnall