Care Home Cook Jobs in Chetwynd
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Chetwynd
You’ll prepare, cook and serve meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Chetwynd
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to feign in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally up the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often following a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or associate degree from a community scholarly in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in later recipes
- the achievement to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Chetwynd