Care Home Cook Jobs in Cheswardine
Staff Direct is delighted to come occurring with the child support for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Cheswardine
You’ll prepare, cook and facilitate meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Cheswardine
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation behind residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in action in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to do its stuff in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your permit and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also augment the completion to pass a criminal background check, often like a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or join degree from a community scholastic in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in following recipes
- the skill to treat people considering dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Cheswardine