Care Home Cook Jobs in Chebsey
Staff Direct is delighted to come in the works with the allowance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Chebsey
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Chebsey
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation bearing in mind residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone committed in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to accomplish in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your let in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also enhance the success to pass a criminal background check, often later than a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or join degree from a community hypothetical in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in behind recipes
- the exploit to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Chebsey