Care Home Cook Jobs in Charnes
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Charnes
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Charnes
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation later residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone energetic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are afterward some specific skills needed to conduct yourself in this role. These include:
- A food handling endorse from your declare and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally up the endowment to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or connect degree from a community scholastic in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in later recipes
- the realization to treat people following dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Charnes