Care Home Cook Jobs in Chapel Chorlton
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Chapel Chorlton
You’ll prepare, cook and support meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Chapel Chorlton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation once residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone dynamic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to feint in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your confess and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also total the triumph to pass a criminal background check, often in imitation of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or associate degree from a community scholastic in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in taking into consideration recipes
- the capability to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gain access to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Chapel Chorlton